Tax Services

All companies who conduct business and individuals receiving income in the US need to comply with US tax regulations.

The main tax services we offer include:

  • Corporate Income Tax (1120) – including filings for foreign corporations
  • Individual Income Tax (1040) – including ITIN applications and FACTA forms
  • Payroll Tax Returns – Please see the Payroll Services section for more details
Other Tax Returns

There are other types of tax returns which companies may need to file. These tax filings may vary by state or the status of the business.

Here are some examples of other tax returns we offer to our clients:

  • Sales Tax Returns
  • Non-Profit Organization Tax Returns
  • Various Tax forms and applications for small to medium-sized businesses
  • Various Tax forms and applications for foreign corporations or individuals

We also represent our clients in front of tax authorities per their request.